• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Food for Ember Tetra

Hi Mark, for small fish I just use normal flake and crush it before feeding, either between my fingers as i feed or whilst in the tub

Thanks lads. I do use the Tetra Prima but quite a lot of it is too large for the Embers.

HIkari Micro Pellets, Fancy Guppy are very small and Easily Eaten by Embers. Also I use Brine Shrimp Eggs

Gill said:
HIkari Micro Pellets, Fancy Guppy are very small and Easily Eaten by Embers. Also I use Brine Shrimp Eggs

Thanks Gill

Gill said:

Gill, is that the Hikari Fancy Tropical Guppy Food, or the Tropical Micro Pellets?

Mark Webb said:
Gill said:

Gill, is that the Hikari Fancy Tropical Guppy Food, or the Tropical Micro Pellets?

Yep both are readily eaten.

Red crumb and flake from TA Aquaculture. Far superior to most commercial brands

milla said:

Yeah I have used this and it was eaten very hungrily. I bought mine from the Auction in Corby last year - will have to remember to buy some more this year

Gill said:
milla said:

Yeah I have used this and it was eaten very hungrily. I bought mine from the Auction in Corby last year - will have to remember to buy some more this year

They have a online store

Back