• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What I do when I'm bored at work.

Steve Smith

Sitting doodling an idea for a small tank I have kicking about at the moment:

4408717870_4139318d92.jpg

Anyone else sit doing this, when they should be working/studying etc? :lol:

:shh: I do that also, dont tell the boss :D
mmmv.jpg

paul.in.kendal said:
Actually, what I've just been doing (when I should have been working) is browsing Sense about Science, Kosh42's excellent signature link above! Nice one, Kosh!

I've had a rap across the knuckles from another forum about that sig... I was told that no crusading was allowed... Hope the mods here are OK with it...
But perhaps talking lible laws is for another thread in the off-topic forum
threadhijack.gif

Some of us dont have to work so can doodle all day except might get into trouble with the wife -could be accused of getting under her feet and all that c-----done my share of work in the past---oldie on line.

I'm a stay at home mum so no boss but I'm writing this while looking at a big pile of dirty dishes and a bowl of hot water. Would doodle if I could find pens that work and paper that's not scribbled on already

Main reason I don't doodle is lack of artistic skill... I plan them in my head...

I do this.

2mc6p6w.jpg

Not as arty as yours I'm afraid. Have been through about a hundred different permutations.Also use the software at work for the schematics. Still undecided.

i doodle when i'm supposed to be doing my music theory lol. all forums are blocked at school though. :(
which is probably a good thing, so i do my IT instead of looking at fish :lol:

cheers :D

I've done that.
My last job was a fairly quiet one where I had lots of free time but was encouraged to "look busy" - ha! Sat at my desk doodling how I'd like my tank or next project to look

Back