• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Anyone got this yet?
i picked up a copy today for the xbox 360 an im hooked, it doesnt blow MW2 out the water but its just as good.
love the online multiplayer much more team work required!
worth a try for you games out there ;)

I think its better than MW2 the destructible environments and vehicles are really good!
I am hooked to the point i am constantly playing online!

I agree about it being more fun than MW2, destructible environments and vehicles prevent the massive amount of campers that you get on MW2. That and there seems to be less whining brats playing BC2...

saintly agreed, playing though campaign mode on hard, is ridiculous, most of the time your team just fire bullets but down actually kill anyone, you have to do alot yourself.

ive not actually played online yet going to finish campaign first but ive heard good things, yeh i gave up on mw2 stupid amount of camping places and annoying things going on!

oh is it? you should get a 360 theyre boss :p

Be aware that the xbox has had a few dramas with its online play, the release weekend the severer went down and people couldt get on and were getting booted a lot, seems to of calmed down a bit now.

I just love the fact when you have a camper, you can level the building he is hiding in!

Yeh few of my friends were complaining they couldnt get into a game but now its better, 12 v 12 tdm is top notch,
Its not just the campers they'res no stupid deathstreaks like painkiller, destructable environments is wicked and feels awesome to mow down a few people with a quad bike ;) hehe

wow this turns out the UK aquascaper community is an addicted gamer too :p i thought i am alone, noone play in my age :lol:

BC is awesome! hopefully the maintenance today and tomorrow will solve the multiplayer problems.
great game. i am on Xbox360. gamertag: vicsky

Nick16 said:
stuworrall said:
im still on BF2 here but this is on my list of soon wants for the PC :)
join the club!
you play online much?
i try to at the weekend nick when everyone else has something to do so i can sneak on! Left for Dead 2 tonight methinks :) im onstat on steam if anyone wants to add me :thumbup:

saintly said:
we need to set up our own game site
damn right mark :thumbup:

Nick16 said:
and steal the name of this site.

'stem soldiers' :lol:
:lol:

played the SP on pc. great game :D way and way better then the whole MW2 hype. that game sucks :p but for me all the cod games after cod2 where horrible. :rolleyes:

why is bf:bc 2 better? 2 very important things:

1: destructible maps
2: sounds

only because off the sounds this game rocks :) i don't know if i will buy it for my PS3. first GOW3 ;) :p

stuworrall said:
Left for Dead 2 tonight methinks :) im onstat on steam if anyone wants to add me :thumbup:
i love a bit of L4D2 (although im not very good lol) but prefer team fortress 2 and counter strike:scource :geek: :geek: :geek:

viktorlantos said:
wow this turns out the UK aquascaper community is an addicted gamer too :p i thought i am alone, noone play in my age :lol:

BC is awesome! hopefully the maintenance today and tomorrow will solve the multiplayer problems.
great game. i am on Xbox360. gamertag: vicsky

watch out for me, my gamertag is nomadfire!

im a PC games as i find them much better, you have less winging americans playing online.
on BF2, my name is nickparkers (sometimes 119th* nickparkers if im representing the clan)

i play mostly infantry only servers as i get annoyed by the constant camping in the tanks and APC's and the pointless artillery strikes everytime you go for a flag. (EA france noob - is a good server to play)

one thing that does let BF2 down is the shoot box on the PC. sometimes you are shooting at someone and it never hits them. - you can fire 30 shots in the same place and 1 might hit. the box moves so much its a joke.
Oh and plus, it takes 3 shots with a rocket launcher (anti tank) to destroy stuff like tanks and APC's, they could make it far better and occasionally only 1 rocket would be enough to destroy it, if you hit the tracks etc. or say you only need 2 rockets if you shoot it up the bum!

Paulus said:
played the SP on pc. great game :D way and way better then the whole MW2 hype. that game sucks :p but for me all the cod games after cod2 where horrible. :rolleyes:

why is bf:bc 2 better? 2 very important things:

1: destructible maps
2: sounds

only because off the sounds this game rocks :) i don't know if i will buy it for my PS3. first GOW3 ;) :p

One thing which is revolutionary in BC2 is the visual effects. At least on the next gen consoles this is pretty much around you whatever you do. Great maps, amazing effects, effects like explosion, snow, sand etc cloud. Just this effect uplift this game to the next level compare to anything else as you really feels that you're in the middle of a sand storm for example. You can't hit someone from 1 km as there was a big explosion in the front of you and you do not see enough from the cloud. which not disappear after 2 seconds like in many game. i am a visual guy and this was what catched me first. i felt that i am there.

so kudos to the creators :thumbup:

Back