• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Second Planted Adventure By Sam.

would love to know how you 'mount' you pictures onto a black background so you get the border around it. have never worked it out and im a loser with photoshop!

if someone could explain it to me that would be amazing. (or via PM so we dont clutter this thread)

i think the HC will look good if it establishes itself.

I used photoshop, selected the area i wanted, copied and pasted it onto another layer. Then colours the backround black and cropped to create the boarder.

Sam

Heres my work on the tank for the day:)

Shelf for the ferts and the food :)

P1010180.jpg

Sam.

Water change today :) I had a little pruning session and i split up the larger p. Helfri to encourage them to ''carpet'' a bit more.

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

Sam.

Hey Sam

Tank is looking good, get some more plants in there. I have a fuval roma 90 with the orginal T8's in and it all seems to be growing well, but also looking for a carpeting plant have been experimenting with some Lilaeopsis Novea-Zealandia but it is not going to well. Thinking about uping the light to T6's not to much work needed then. I'll let you know how i get on if i go for the change.

Junkbox

Well, im having some bad algae problems on my gravel, i clean it off every week and it just comes back, im using the AE 3 Step thingy for ferts, im thinking about upping the dosage of co2, adding some more plants and adding some more circulation.

Would these help?

Sam.

Back