• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Some chap walking his fish.

Stickleback

tumblr_kzbqc8PZdJ1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

I think that is quite inappropriate!! This is an aquatic plant forum, where's the plants? The fella has a lot to learn about aquascaping to say the least

Colinlp said:
I think that is quite inappropriate!! This is an aquatic plant forum, where's the plants? The fella has a lot to learn about aquascaping to say the least

Er, I think you'll find the plants are just the other side of that wrought-iron fence - quite an adventurous 'borrowed landscape' approach imho...

Colinlp said:
They're not plants, they're security guards!

Nah, they're an introduced pest species. I wonder if you can get loaches that snack on them - or perhaps Assassin security guards, that kill them by sucking them out of their uniforms? (oo-er!)

paul.in.kendal said:
Nah, they're an introduced pest species.
No way, they look nothing like the wife!

paul.in.kendal said:
or perhaps Assassin security guards, that kill them by sucking them out of their uniforms? (oo-er!)
A pair of Margaret Thatchers? hmmm maybe! It would explain why all the plants have gone too

Back