• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Looks like I'll need to reinstall BF2 too! Last had it installed quite a while ago. Wasn't really high in rank but I played with a friendly almost exclusively and it was fun with X-fire voice chat.

flygja said:
Looks like I'll need to reinstall BF2 too! Last had it installed quite a while ago. Wasn't really high in rank but I played with a friendly almost exclusively and it was fun with X-fire voice chat.
Yeah, that's mostly what I did, although the UKAW server was quite fun at times too..

I tried a reinstall but can't remember my password, and the reminder service isn't working :( I'll spend some time on the EA forums later or tomorrow to see if there's a fix.. I feel the need to let off a few head shots for some reason :lol:

x-fire all the way!
i love computer gaming, i used to be a pro on cod2 (still my favourite cod) and i ran a clan for a time. We used to play other clans during the week, on various maps, and many that have NEVER been played before. (created by friends)
Some of these maps were better than the originals. i think i played about 40 maps that arent availible to the masses, you have to be good to be invited!
Our clan recutited accross the world and we had never lost a clan war :lol:
thats what you call hardcore gaming!

ive ordered BC2 and will see if its any good. i didnt get BC1 as i was waiting for 2 to come out. BF: vietnam was pretty dire, and 1942 gets boring after a while. although carpet bombing in a B52 is always a laugh.

Nick16 said:
x-fire all the way!
i love computer gaming, i used to be a pro on cod2 (still my favourite cod) and i ran a clan for a time. We used to play other clans during the week, on various maps, and many that have NEVER been played before. (created by friends)
Some of these maps were better than the originals. i think i played about 40 maps that arent availible to the masses, you have to be good to be invited!
Our clan recutited accross the world and we had never lost a clan war :hilarious:
thats what you call hardcore gaming!

ive ordered BC2 and will see if its any good. i didnt get BC1 as i was waiting for 2 to come out. BF: vietnam was pretty dire, and 1942 gets boring after a while. although carpet bombing in a B52 is always a laugh.

cod2 was the best :) i even worked for a mod. but it got never released :(

Remember September mod for Call of Duty 2 - Mod DB

what a joke of a game.
havent even fired a single shot and it has crashed 5 times on multiplayer and 2 times on single player. Worse game ive ever tried to install and play! im a massive BF fan but cod games are far simpler.
i have the latest PB and all that crap as i have been playing BF2 up until today when i tried to play BC2.
Its making my whole computer crash and not just the game freezing, so it just jumps straight into a re-boot.

i can click join server on multiplayer, and then it starts loading the game, and then freezes (the little circular loading bar thing) and then crashes.
ive tried joining various servers so i know its not a PB issue and i know my computer can handle the game.

im appauled that EA can release a game and seemingly have not solved any problems at all. They put up announcements saying we know there are problems, why dont you fix them instead of telling everyone.

personally, dont buy this game, wait a couple of months until EA have raked in enough money to then solve some problems. I feel like i have been robbed, paying for the game and not being able to even play it.

Hey chaps, bit geeky :geek: but i love it, check this!
This the first battlefield game i have played as always been a COD and halo fan, loving it though!

nomadfire.png

you can create signature bars that update etc. works for PC XBox and PS3

visit http://bfbc2.elxx.net/

Gets yours up here!

it is pretty good. but how can i have 200 points, and have 1 win when i havent even managed to log onto a server!
i havent fired a single shot. too many problems with the game!

also, you cant enter a clan tag into the signature which i have on the game.

still havent been able to play the game at all. it just crashes to destop loading up the singleplayer. i get about some text on the screen about the japanese scientist and during the second set of text it just freezes and then crashes. i cant even alt + F4 or CTRL + ALT + DEL.
During multiplayer is gets to the loading screen where i can see what map im playing and all the setting for that server and i can clikc 'yes put me in a squad' but then it just freezes and sends my computer into a whole re-boot.
ive uninstalled and installed the game 5,000,000 times, and have even played aorund with the files before uninstalling it to try again.
im at the point now where i want my money back for the game. Least with cod1 and lame zoo tycoon style games they actually load up and you can play them. gaming was better 5 years ago IMO. least the games work for everyone.

EA have just ripped everyone off. and there is not point trying to contact them because they are hiding away from all the angry customers. you cant even call them a c*** because you get banned.

nick

its a real shame your having all those problems, :( as it really is a great game :thumbup:

andy

andyh said:
nick

its a real shame your having all those problems, :( as it really is a great game :thumbup:

andy

This is a top game. The problem with the PC gaming :thumbdown: Go console!

Guys i see you're doing good with dogtags. Need to take care more of my neck when i am playing :lol:

Back