• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Spotify

Lisa_Perry75

Hey guys,

This is probably cheeky, but just wondered if someone has an invite to spotify that could wing its way to me please?

8)

I'm under the impression there aren't any more invites going because of an on going court case in america.

It's very legit. Several of the big record companies have large amounts of shares in the service. It's not available in america yet due to working out the legal side of things, and getting the american record companies onside I beleive.

Spotify said:
Financial compensation to record labels and artists:

We have deals with necessary rightsholders in all of our launch countries. Together with them we have agreed upon a royalty based on how frequently your music is played. For detailed information, please contact your record label or your collecting society.

Found here: http://www.spotify.com/uk/work-with-us/ ... nd-artists

They used to give all users invite tokens, so they could invite someone else to create an account. Invites are the only way you can get an account. They stopped giving non-premium customers invites several months ago I think. I've had a premium subscription for the last 4 months, so I get something like 3 invitation tokens per month. I've just cancelled the subscription though, so only have untill the beginning of next month to use them I think.

Back