• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ad's Low tech-ish 54l-Updated!

Re: Ad's Low tech-ish 54l

i've read through this, and there's no mention of co2, but your putting 14ml of tpn= in weekly. From my limited experience with low tech nano's, i've put zero ferts, zero co2 and zero easycarbo and no W/C in for nearly 3 months with no ill effects....and no algae

you've got nature soil, so trust in it. your plants uptake with low light and no co2 will be slooooww.

ok guys,

saintly, im using easycarbo atm, 2ml daily. doesnt this count as my co2?

thankyou

Adam

looking good mate, would love to see how the foreground of pogostemon helferi has grown in :D as i am trying this plant for the first time!

Ark said:
looking good mate, would love to see how the foreground of pogostemon helferi has grown in :D as i am trying this plant for the first time!

thanks, its just started to take off really, doesnt look much different from when i planted :lol:

I think this bad boy is due an update-

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

Ive been kindly given some hairgrass, hydrocoytle and e.tennellus, and added Ludwigia Rubin Repens since. However, my P.helferi carpet didnt last, and got uprooted bit by bit :twisted: Maybe due to the low light..

Comments and crittique welcome

ps. sorry the images arent the best- i dont have much time now a days :rolleyes:

Adam

Back