• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hydrocotile leucocephalis pico

samc

since taking apart the comp pico i thought i would take the oppertunity to use the tank, as i can get away with it being small :shh:

i have used japan string moss which it turning emersed again. and Hydrocotile leucocephalis which i have lots of growing emersed in various places around the house :lol:

It is normally on a window-sill but moved for the photos.

dsc03465l.jpg

dsc03464v.jpg

dsc03460.jpg

this is it in my other tank. it has red runners
dsc03405v.jpg

Hey sam, that's really cute! I like it! I have my pico cube kicking about at the moment. Would be interested in "borrowing" your idea mate ;) *nudge nudge* Any chance of bunging a little Hydrocotyle in the post? :geek:

i like it alot it would be cool to have a lid on then add some sort of insect

SteveUK said:
Hey sam, that's really cute! I like it! I have my pico cube kicking about at the moment. Would be interested in "borrowing" your idea mate ;) *nudge nudge* Any chance of bunging a little Hydrocotyle in the post? :geek:

cheers steve :D

you sure can have some :thumbup: i was just going to post on the 'for sale' forum as i have loads of the stuff. ill post it for free mate. just give me a pm with you address

THat is a cute little setup, and an interesting study in how those plants grow and respond.

forgot to mention this has cling film over all the time, so humidity is pretty high

hydrophyte said:
THat is a cute little setup, and an interesting study in how those plants grow and respond.[/quote

thanks. i am suprised in the different growth of the different tanks. in this, with very high humidity the leaves are a lighter green and have thinner leaves. in the other where humidty is not as high the leaves are thicker and waxy with the red stalks.

BAE said:
i like it alot it would be cool to have a lid on then add some sort of insect

i did have a think what i could keep in there actually :D

Back