• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Glass Diffuser in work - video

viktorlantos

Aquascaper
Cheers guys, i thought i share this vid with you. I cleaned up my diffuser this weekend and for some reason probably because of the lily pipes turbulance was intresting to see how the bubbles fly. The movement was really nice and the mist looked good, i thought i had to capture it.

FYI the diffuser i bought in the past from AE :thumbup: so there's a connection to the UKAPS and one of its sponsor too. :angelic:

Nice vids, I have just bought the same diffuser which I'm hoping to hook up to a diy fermenting kit to back up my jbl diffuser not sure if it will have enough pressure though will let you know.

Hi Viktor, nice vid.. How did you go about cleaning your diffuser?

Thanks guys ;)

Dan Walter said:
Hi Viktor, nice vid.. How did you go about cleaning your diffuser?

Using ADA Superge cleaning solution on my glasses a while ago. Last long enough so i still using my first bottle and reusing the cleaning solution a few times. A cap of liquid need for 1 liter water. If you keep that mixed bleach solution in a closed bottle you can use it a few times. This works for my DC, Bubble counters, glass filter pipes too.

you can see here one of my glass pipe in a bleach solution: http://viktorlantos.com/wordpress/2010/ ... -vizcsere/

Otherwise i put diffusers into a cleaning solution bi-weekly for 4-6 hours usually.

saintly said:
Dan Walter said:
How did you go about cleaning your diffuser?

i use the JBL cleaning fluid. diffusers are spotless in 5 minutes. it's really that good.

kewl i will give it a try too next time. ;)

Back