• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dennerle 10 litre

BAE

hi ive setup a dennerle 10l it has a 9w light and currently inhabits 1 male endler and soon to have 5 shrimp dunno what yet tho

it has a 2 inch x 1 inch hc.cuba carpet and a tiger lotus im dosing 0.5 ml tpn+ and soon to be using easy carbo too

its 25 cm tall 20 cm wide and 20 cm deep

is there any plant suggestion please also has two rocks in if needed ill get some pics later

BAE

oh i yeah just thought (i forgot) its 0.5ml of tpn+ per day

as of today it has a 3inchx1 inch carpet of hc (ot some more) and some vallis and as of todayim dosing 0.40ml of easy carbo daily

heres a pic (not done yet obv)

PICT0797.jpg

any comments welcome bae

Thats so cute, is the Newattino heater doing it's job ? my brother found it wasn't up to the task...

yeah holds it perfect temp ive also heard many people say my newwattino is all over the place regarding temp so i think there must be bad and good batches as i have a electronic temp guage with alarms if it goes too low or high (18 pounds(now 10 in shops)

thanks by the way

Whach the vallis with the EasyCarbo, I always found it melted my vallis.

update

thanks ill keep an eye on the vallis

its a dennerle 10L and has vallis ,a tiger lotus and some hc but thats not doing good so am going to get rid of the hc and ive got some riccia in the post

and here are some pics of the inhabitants

male endler

PICT0803.jpg

there in the breeder as i have a assasin snail and read they can eat shrimp so gotta get rid of him

PICT0799.jpg

PICT0800.jpg

PICT0801.jpg

PICT0802.jpg

PICT0804.jpg

what do you think also once rid of the snail (rehome him not bin dont worry) im going to have two micro crabs there ok with red bee shrimp right??

enjoy thanks bae

If you mean Limnopilos naiyanetri, then they will be fine to have with shrimp :thumbup: Nice little tank :)

not bad pictures for a 20 pound camera i dont think

hi
cool looking little tank!
I'm on the way to finally finishing of my 10l tank,i started in November and only just got my hc and co2 set up and going today lol.
i too have a newattino plus 10w but it never seems to get over 22 degrees, I'm a little worry since I'm getting my fish (fingers crossed) next week.
what temperature do you have your tank at most of the time?
cheers and keep up the great work!!
:thumbup:

hi mate in my !) litre i have a pretty constant 25 but at night it drops 1 degree

also thanks
(which is fine by me as i think a drop at night is natural any way)

got rid of the hc and vallis as both didnt do very well

added some riccia

now added some monoselium tenereum and will get some pics soon

Normal float glass, there are no ready made optiwhites available in this country (with the exception of the 2 aqua essentials nanos but I think those are now discontinued).

Thanks Garuf. Are the Dennerles popular with folk just because of their design? Anything special about the glass?

I think it's that they're shrimp friendly, I can't possibly comment, I prefer the Superfish cubes, and would rather have a "standard" cube over one of those. There's nothing special with the glass as far as I know, other than it's curved at the corners.

Just to say, I`m a fan of the wave box nano's. I think the construction is pretty much the same as the Dennerle but they come in more shapes and sizes.

Back