• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mexico Biotope

Spanerman

Heres my little journal for my simple biotope.

Need some help with my wood positioning

P1010439Small.jpg

P1010438Small.jpg

P1010437Small.jpg

Or any other arrangements of those pieces :)

Aslo the substrate is going to be sand, riccia around the bottom of the roots and some mosses on the roots.

Obviously more updates to come :)

Sam.

Yes it is :)

Mollies and sword tails i think :)

Looking at some Photos I'd want to add some waterworn dark rock, just keep watching that Vid I posted for you and see what it tells you. It'll help more than reinterpriting Georges scape, regardless of how excellent it is. :lol:

Final Wood positioning.

P1010442Small.jpg

And the slate is down for me to attach my Riccia to and i think i will attach some to my redmore root as well.

The stones are there for me to attach my Riccia to not to add decoration, they wont be seen once its grown :)

Got a slight wait on my CO2 parts and plants due to the bank holoday weekend! typical eh?

So i have tried to crack on and keep busy, need to tidy them up abit more but im getting there :)

P1010453Small.jpg

P1010454Small.jpg

P1010456Small.jpg

P1010457Small.jpg

need some cable tie bases to tie them down :)

First bit of mains wiring ive ever done, was waiting for the leccy to trip when i tried it :lol:

Sam.

Back