• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Aquascaping Contest rules?

nry

Anyone know the main rules for this competition? Did some Googling but didn't find much - when is the 2010 comp?

So what's the specific info on using a tank that has already had photo's used on the web? Is this purely not using already published photo's, so not putting any full front shots online? Does this also go for shots of a tank that has not yet been filled and just has hardscape?

yeah,i think it's just previously shown photo's.TGM were looking into this viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9749
if you're thinking of entering "return of the nry" i don't think you'll have any problems.you've only shown some hardscape pics.

Would love to give this a go but i cant see my scape filling out enough by the closing date :(

Sam.

nelson said:
yeah,i think it's just previously shown photo's.TGM were looking into this viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9749
if you're thinking of entering "return of the nry" i don't think you'll have any problems.you've only shown some hardscape pics.

Cheers, that makes sense from what I can find. I'll also rename the scape too ;)

Back