• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Monoselenium tenerum... how do i plant it?

Ben M

hi, i received some Monoselenium tenerum that was kindly given to me by johnnypy (thank you) :thumbup:. but i'm not sure how to plant it. do i float it, or tie it to rock/wood? and will it grow well in my tank? it is 4ft, 216l and i dose 5mls of TPN+ daily. the lighting is 1.25wpg of t8's and i don't use co2.

cheers :D

Float or tie to something - it's pretty much a big riccia.

thanks, that article was very helpful. :thumbup: i'll tie some to some wood and rocks, and i'll put some in not attached to anything, and see what happens.

pest control said:
thanks, that article was very helpful. :thumbup: i'll tie some to some wood and rocks, and i'll put some in not attached to anything, and see what happens.
Careful when tying it down, it breaks very easy ;) sometimes its actually best to super glue it ;)

thanks, i'll superglue some of it to some rocks, but i'll have to tie some, as i can't pull out a 10kg lump of bogwood, as it will uproot loads of my plants.

Back