• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CARPETING PLANTS ?

lil-lynx

NOT SURE I CAN GROW HC OR GLOSSCO. I HAVE 96 LITRE TANK WITH 2 36WATT U SHAPED BULBS, THEY ARE DAY LIGHT TUBES SO HALF BLUE HALF DAYLIGHT. IM RUNNING DIY CO2 AND IM GETTIN ABOUT 1-2 BPS, BUT ONLY LASTS A WEEK IF IM LUCKY. I HAVE JBL AQUABASE UNDER GRAVEL FERT CAPED WITH PEA GRAVEL, MY HAIR GRASS DOES SEEM TO GROW ANY THING I CAN TRY ( I DONT DOSS ANY THING AND ALSO CHANGING THE LIGHT BULBS TO 100% DAYLIGHT TUBES WHICH ARE 4500K)

Hi...

Maybe you should invest on a CO2 bottle, and dry salts.. The salts are cheap.. the CO2 not that much.. :)

Light alone is not enough. Look for EI posts on the forum, there are some good tips on it.

Hi lil-lynx,

If you can grow hairgrass why don't you have a go at trying a small portion of HC/glosso? If it grows well you'll get more and if it doesn't you haven't lost much.

Forum etiquette 101
Just to let you know that when you type in uppercase on the internet it means you are shouting :)

Glosso can do quite well in lower light/CO2 environments, found it pretty OK when I had DIY CO2 a few years back.

Back