• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crypts and Blyxa

Well, sure. I mean, there's no "try" involved. Chuck them in the tank and just add water. Is there a story behind this question? Has someone said it can't be done? Or has this more to with aquascaping?

Blyxa is a foreground/midground and most crypts are background, or specimen type centerpieces. I've had them in the tank simultaneously but not always in the same location. Sod's law for photo opportunity I guess. :? I have better shots of blyxa and better shots of crypts, but just not in the same field of view. Sorry...

This is the best I can do for photo. If the question is aquascape related then this probably won't help because it's just a haphazard placement. Folks with better composition will no doubt be along. Here, blyxa is the pink bush in the front right side and you can see a brown crypt wendetii in the center rear.
2944347280038170470S600x600Q85.jpg

Cheers,

Back