• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LFKC April's Meeting

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
SteveUK said:
Glad you posted this mate! I almost forgot! That wouldn't of been good :lol:
You are officially the first non London member to attend hehe :) Glad you can make it

We aim for a meeting every month so you can always make a future one.
London is great for shopping, come down with the wife, she can go shopping and then you meet up again afterwards. Problem solved ;) :lol:

I am aiming the next meeting in May to be at my place, then June we have a BBQ at a members place.
I will post more info here when we have it ;) Everyone is welcomed.

a1Matt said:
come down with the wife, she can go shopping and then you meet up again afterwards

or, leave the wife at home, me go shopping and then meet you guys :lol: now that sounds ace!

LondonDragon said:
I am aiming the next meeting in May to be at my place, then June we have a BBQ at a members place.

count me in paulo

What a great afternoon, the sun was shinning and we were in the garden stuffing ourselves hehe
Great day in the end with all the fish and non fish chatter, Matt was a great host just a shame he had a nasty accident last week with the heater and melted most of his plants :( so we didn't see the potential of the tank.

Some photos of the fish in the LFKC thread, hope Steve got home ok :)

SteveUK said:
even after missing my train!
Shame that happened, bloody non stop works in the tube at weekends!!
Next time you have to give it another half hour, even though you left 50 minutes early, which the tube ride to the station should have taken only 20 minutes!! Hope you had a good time anyway :)

Should have given me a call :D
I drive past marylebone as I head towards football at regents park.
Never mind. Something to remember next time eh :)

Theres forever works on the lines every weekend.

Back