• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best place for crypts UK

ellena

Anyone recommend anywhere? Or near Notts, would be even better! I've had a look at java plants, but I'm sure I've heard of other online shops/ebay sellers.
The few crypts I've seen seem v.expensive, working out £4-5 per plant with shipping. Is that the going rate?

Crypts are generally an expensive plant due to their slow growing nature. With a good sized pot you may actually get up to 20 plants from that one pot once you separate them up so they are good value IMO. Often they don't travel well so i'd suggest buying from a physical shop. Saintly did an aquascape at a Maidenhead in Notts, they had some good plants there, could be worth look?

Dan Crawford said:
Saintly did an aquascape at a Maidenhead in Notts, they had some good plants there, could be worth look?

Vouch.
When I went in they had a great selection of plants in stock, much healthier than other stores iv'e seen too (with the exception of crowland)

Thanks :) Do you mean the MH @ Edwalton? There was a lovely scape at West Bridgeford, but it's shut down :(

Back