• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Has anyone used this plant supplier?

Yes, was impressed with quality.
Probably the best non-potted (tropica / aquafluer) plants i have had online or from LFS.
Can take upto nearly a fortnight to recieve plants depending on when you order, but this is made clear on website so no worries there.

See attached links for others comments / photos of recieved plants
I will defo be using again.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10573&start=10

And don't forget about

There is a 10% discount off your order. Use UKAPS1 as the checkout code. This will only be available for UK mainland deliveries only.

I have, plants were spot on :thumbup:

As mentioned above, just be aware of the Friday cut-off and you should be fine.

Oddly enough I stumbled on their site earlier... They were cheap, the postage was not a rip off, so I placed a small order... Didn't realise we got discount... I could have saved a whole £0.70!!!

I did say it was a small order ;)

milla said:
Probably the best non-potted (tropica / aquafluer) plants i have had online or from LFS.

I will defo be using again.

Agreed

I have used the site quite a lot, and have ordered three times from them.

Got the plants alright, and even got some freebies, such as 4 C Balansae, which was good.:)

The plants are good quality and very well packaged, and very very cheap. L Aromatica for under £2? How good is that?

And now they also sell Shrimp, so I will try some very soon.

For 99p I'm taking a flyer on a Aponogeton Madagascariensis (Madagascar Lace Plant)... The Tropica version, while no doubt probably bigger and better quality, is £13... I'm not confident it will survive and wouldn't want to spend £13 on a punt... For 99p, there's not much to lose...

ghostsword said:
The plants are good quality and very well packaged, and very very cheap. L Aromatica for under £2? How good is that?

And now they also sell Shrimp, so I will try some very soon.

Hi Luis,

The L Aromatica is under £1 if you go bunched... But the shrimps are all priced £0.00... So either they are free :thumbup: or the site is broken :thumbdown:

I got it potted, should have had it bunched really, almost the same. :)

The plants have doubled in size, so soon should have cuttings for tea.

The shrimp I do not believe that they are free, :) , will ask the shop owner for more details..

Just to say my order turned up today. Very well packed and all labeled up. Only thing is the leaves have come off the lotus, but to be honest I was expecting them sans-leaves anyway...

Particularly impressed with my 99p lace plant... Will post a photo later...

Tonight I shall be mainly trying to fit them all in my tank ;)

Forgot to mention the brilliant communications... Got e-mails to confirm my order, to say it had been sent to the overseas supplier, to say the plants had cleared UK customs, then finally that they had been posted to me...

Very impressed...

I emailed them a few days ago about sourcing some plants that they don't stock but haven't had a response yet. :(

I just received my first delivery from them this afternoon, and am pretty impressed - nice quality plants, and well packed too. As mentioned above the email communications at different stages of your order keep you bang up to date with when to expect the delivery.

I went for the 'potted' plants, expecting stems with roots formed in the pots, however the stems appear to be freshly cut, then rolled in foam which is pushed in to the pot. Not really a complaint as at £1.90 they are cheap as chips !

Cheers

Tony

Mine look fresh cut then rolled in foam and a lead strip. Looks like the extra £1 was for the pot :wideyed:

alip01 said:
I emailed them a few days ago about sourcing some plants that they don't stock but haven't had a response yet. :(
Tony is on holiday for the bank holiday weekend ;)

Hi all, Just placed a order of plants from this people!! Will let you know what i got and what conditions they where in! I could tell you now what i order but i can not remenber, i am trying to cook diner at the same time! :lol:

Ideal, I placed annotder for some hairgrass, vivipara and ..... Other stuff I don't remember.

It was last week and was expecting it by now. Must be sourcing it from suppliers which is good but I thought I'd have it by now.

I still haven't had a reply to my email about sourcing some plants. :(

I'll be putting an order through in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you informed as to how it goes.

Back