• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Boyu Vs Up Aqua In-Line Diffusors - Quick Review

thanks for the link....quick question! can this added to the outlet pipe then be added to your spray bar

mfcphil said:
thanks for the link....quick question! can this added to the outlet pipe then be added to your spray bar
I dont understand your question really, but it fits on your outlet and can be used with a spray bar return.
Hope that helps

Quick one if I can... but with regards to the the sizes available for the UP atomisers are they talking about internal bore sizes or external diameter?.... guessing it'll be internal bore but would be prefer to get it right!

Cheers

John

Hi,

After reading this thread I have just ordered the UP Aqua 16/22 atomiser from Aquarium HK, I am also interested in trying the Boyu but can't find it on Google, if anyone has a link it would be appreciated.

Regards
George

Thanks for comparison. I will buy UP atomizer too.

Regards,

Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know a local supplier for the UP atomizer yet?

To continue the thread revival, do the Boyu ones work better than a ceramic disc diffuser? I'm currently using a Fluval 88g one, but due to the tank being so shallow I'd like to try an inline one, assuming they're more affective.
I presume they will work at lower working pressures than the UP.

To continue the thread revival, do the Boyu ones work better than a ceramic disc diffuser? I'm currently using a Fluval 88g one, but due to the tank being so shallow I'd like to try an inline one, assuming they're more affective.
I presume they will work at lower working pressures than the UP.
They can be hit and miss Henry some really large bubbles some a mist but yes they run at normal pressure of around 1 bar ime.

I'll give one a go, I think. If I buy from a UK supplier, I shouldn't have any problems sending it back if it's not up to scratch.
Thanks

Reactions: tim
Back