• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

digital scale for PMDD

Hi,

I've looked at the scales that you have linked to and they seem fine.

Just a couple of point worth considering though which may or may not bother you.

1/Will you ever need to measure out 500grams or would a more accurate but less capacity scale better suit your needs?

2/ Does the lid come off and double up as a weighing tray? It is very handy when dealing with powders but easily overcome with a small pot if it doesn't have this feature. Needing a separate pot to weigh things into is just another bit of kit to create clutter IMO.

I use these:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Digital-Pocke..._Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item53de4115f9

Slightly more expensive I know but the detatchable lid which doubles up as a wieghing tray is a real bonus. I bought them from the seller in the link and all went well and have found the scales easy to use. They sell other scales with detachable weighing trays as well.

Regards, Chris.

Hi
Thanks for reply. I'm actually using funnel directly to bottle, pressing "tare" button after each salt. (at the moment I'm using scale at work, but I'm sick of answering questions "what are you exactly doing?" ;) ). That scale seems to be ok. I'll definitely think about that. Cheers

Back