• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap Co2 extinguishers on ebay - local pickup only though

Vaevictus

Seedling
search ebay uk for FIRE EXTINGUISHER CO2 5 KG FULL AND UNUSED and you will find a seller named yellowhood99 who has loads of 5kg extinguishers for sale for dirt cheap (£3 yes three) cheap

too far away for me but might be of use to some on here.

Vae

Re: Cheap Co2 extinguishers on ebay - local pickup only thou

to save people wasting their time they are in watford close to london

Great find! I'll certainly be getting a few of these. If anyone knows a courier that would take them I'd be happy to send some to people.

Posted with TouchBB on my iPod touch

he doe's actually say in the description that they're 2kg and not 5kg.
still dirt cheap ;) .

Hi Vaevictus,

Thanks for the heads up on that one mate, just ordered 10, that will do me for a while, I still have 5 full 2kg bottles in the loft as well. That's the cheapest I've seen them anywhere, ever. I know they need a service to get within the strict fire regulation safety laws but they should be ok for our requirements, I would have thought.

Regards, Chris.

Best option find some local pub bottle refill station.
We paid here in Liverpool for rent refundable 30 pounds for 7lb bottle and every charge cost 10. I think that better solution as fire ext.
I had fire ext. and after finished impossiblyt to somwhere top up, but after we paid for pub bottle good man top my fire ext. just for 5, i keep them for emergency :)

Back