• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andyh's - Dragon Beach

andyh said:
So my Stiphidon Gobies have now been added, already they look at home after only a couple of days. They are eating well and have big bellies so they have survived there time in my holding tank. They are such character fish and are generally either; a) eating/rasping algae, b)"Squaring up" to each other, or c) perched on a rock watching.
Here are a couple of pics:
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

:thumbup:

Where'd you buy them? Nice looking fish. Do they do a good job as algae eaters? :)

Do you guys know where I can buy Blyxa japonica in London. Been in many places as well as on TGM website all out of stock. Sorry if asking in unappropriate place, I just saw the beaty of it...and want it, want it.... Getting quite desperate now as me aquarium needs it :crazy:

Thanks for help!

There was some for sale in the sale section, I think it was bog wood selling it.

grandb3rry said:
Do you guys know where I can buy Blyxa japonica in London. Been in many places as well as on TGM website all out of stock. Sorry if asking in unappropriate place, I just saw the beaty of it...and want it, want it.... Getting quite desperate now as me aquarium needs it :crazy:

Thanks for help!

Just seen your comments Arthur......re Blxya.
I have some for sale on this forum at present, and it actually came originally from Andyh's tank some time gone by.

grandb3rry said:
[

Where'd you buy them? Nice looking fish. Do they do a good job as algae eaters? :)

hard to come by, although becoming more popular, they only really eat algae and are ideal for planted tanks, but be warned can dig !

Luketendo said:
This is a truly awesome tank, any updates?

Hi

Thanks for your comments!

I am afraid this tank is no more :thumbdown:

Check my lounge tank and Nano tor journals :thumbup:

Read this from front to back too mate. It's an amazing tank! Really is :D
Well done!!
You are an inspiration to me, wish I had the money and the artistic quality to create 'scapes like yours.
BUT.. I am definitely getting a long tank this summer. It won't be 60L like yours, more like 35L or something.. But we'll see! I'll definitely be coming to you about 'scaping and plant layout advice anyway :D
Just for the record though, I'd give this tank 9/10. I'd give "Andy's 60L Kitchen Tank" 10/10.
But thats just me!! :lol:
Both brilliant 'scapes.

Well done.

Kris

Back