• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DIY REMINERALISING AGENT

johnm

Seedling
Hi all, I'm about to start using James'Cs diy remineralising agent for RO water. I will be doing a 50% water change weekly, do I use the amounts stated to just dose the water I am changeing, or the whole tank? :crazy:

Hi,

I've been using James's 'recipe' for a while now and you only need to dose the water that you add to the tank when you do a water change.

Think this thread is in the wrong section though it should be under water quality, maybe one of the mods will move it.

Regards, Chris.

Thanks Chris, I thought that might be the case, I just wanted to check. This is the first forum i've ever been on so i'm not quite sure of the ins and outs yet!

Hi JohnM,

Welcome to this forum hope you find it useful. There's a lot of good information on here when you start looking around and people are generally very friendly. Hope you enjoy the site and don't be shy no-one will bite your head off.

Regards, Chris.

Back