• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

aquascaping

dogfish

Seedling
hi can any one tell me a web site that show you where to put your plants in a 4ft by 15 inc tank with drawings thank you

It depends on your scape and what your end goals are if I'm entirely honest. A good rule of thumb is if it's a stem it goes in the back and if it's not it's probably going to be happiest in the foreground/midground.

Tell us your goals, tank stats and a picture of any hardscape and we're much better able to help you.

dogfish said:
hi can any one tell me a web site that show you where to put your plants in a 4ft by 15 inc tank with drawings thank you

Fair question.
A good way foward is to look at the Journals on this site, and see how some of the members go about planting their tanks.

I have found this to have helped me know end, however it times, i feel im getting know were fast, when i look at some of the amazing set ups forum members create.

Back