• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ebay items not arrived

My bank told me they couldn't help, as the money goes from them to Paypal, and its not Paypal that failed to supply the goods... These days I only buy low value goods from e-Bay incase it happens again...

It's so annoying, the woman on paypal was like well we can't do anything just keep contacting the seller, we can't give you the money back. I'm actually furious at the sellers because they obviously knew what they where upto by telling me to wait over the 45 days. I can't even leave feedback saying how poor they are and have been regarding the whole thing.

Dear Gareth and other people that have been victim of the Advanced Aquarium Shop,
I would like to make a list with names of all the people that have been offended by them and to send it to Pay Pal and Ebay.

So please send me your name or ebay nickname and short description of the problem on a PM, so we could send it.

Ok, maybe now it is too late to claim our money back, but it will be satisfying if the above companies take measures to restrict this "Shop" from causing further damage to Paypal's and Ebay's customers.
I think this is common sense and as respected companies, they should take care for their customers!

Regards

Antoni

Anitoni, I have trouble with PM's recently so please let me know if you got my reply.

Just an FYI - Just got a full Paypal refund on an item that never turned up. Value was £25. So it is possible, but I'm slightly surprised as last time they were pants and I never saw a penny of the £200 I was conned for...

gotta mention i only saw this thread just after ordering £25.00 of gear from this place :oops: thought i was gonna lose out but stuff has arrived safely :thumbup:

Just to add i have purchased at least a dozen or so items form these guys (AAS) in the last 6 months and never had a single problem. Yes they sometimes take a while (3weeks typically) but they are coming from HK.

Sorry to hear you guys have struggled with them

So I placed an order with advance_aquarium_store for this:

UP CO2 Atomizer System for Plant Aquarium 16/22mm Hose
Sale date: 21/05/10

and it arrived this morning!

That is great guys!
As a matter of fact, I have ordered few smaller orders with them and they have arrived, but this particular one, never arrived and now the AAS don't answer any of my emails.

Anyway I have sent complains to Paypal and ebay and we will see!

Regards

I've had the order arrive wrong and now they don't reply at all. Complained to pay pal, ebay and the bank. Nothing.

Mine still have not arrived and they do not respond to any messages, what so ever. I have sent a complain to ebay, to Paypal, but they just "wash their hands" with statements like:"It is not an Ebay stuff" ?!?!?

What does this mean? So you make some rules, someone clearly is going around them and you will not take any other precautions. Im really disappointed!

They don't even want to check this guy and to ask him for explanation!

Im seeking other options! Im not keen for this 100 pounds, but it is annoying that someone is trying to cheat that cheap! :thumbdown:

Regards

I've reported it as theft now and lloyds have said they'll return my money once I declare it as a theft to them. I think this is the right direction simply because they've avoided delivering and have lied more than once to prove they've done something they clearly haven't.

FYI Guys i just ordered about my 30th item with these guys order 29th May arrived today 12th June, from HK thats v good.

The Martins Money Tips email had this in it:-
Protect purchases UNDER £100 by using the right plastic...
A MoneySaver's proof: "I received full refund to the Globespan collapse"
Most people know buy something costing £100+ on a credit card and Section 75 laws mean the card company is jointly liable so you can ask it for money back if things go wrong. Yet for goods under £100 there's still an option... Visa Chargeback: While it's not a legal right, just Visa's rules, spend on a Visa credit or debit card and if the goods don't appear within 120 days ask your bank to reclaim the money off the seller's bank... The Proof: Here's one MoneySaver's tale, ”I read about Visa Chargeback on your web site. I'd never heard of it and nobody else I knew had either - downloaded a letter to my bank and today received a full refund in relation to the Globespan holiday company collapse. Everywhere else I looked I was told to ‘forget it' as I had lost my money!”. For full info on how it works see Full Guide: Section 75 & Visa Chargeback

Google Martins money tips to find more info. Perhaps if either of you used a Visa debit/credit card through paypal you might be covered?

Back