• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bizzare Sea Slug - half Plant Half animal

Cooool!!

Reminds me of a short sci-fi story I read (sorry, don't know who by) about humans in the future who had chloroplasts and could photosynthesise!

Mark

vauxhallmark said:
Cooool!!

Reminds me of a short sci-fi story I read (sorry, don't know who by) about humans in the future who had chloroplasts and could photosynthesise!

Mark

That alrady true. Is many proofs about people get vital energy from Cosmos, Sun and other sources. And with food only some %.
And plants got too all energy not only from sun and water, nutrients. I seen in tv where scientists under microscops make expirements with different music and not only plants molecular but water too structure absolutelly change.
When water hear like mozart simphony then molecules looks like nice stars but when heavy metal molecules haoticaly spaced.

Regards,

Hi Arty,

Thanks for this insight though I struggled to understand what you meant, do you perhaps have a scientific article where this information came from?

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Hi Arty,

Thanks for this insight though I struggled to understand what you meant, do you perhaps have a scientific article where this information came from?

heheh - yeah, I'm sure there's a scientific article showing this - it's completely believable - NOT!!! :lol:

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Hi Arty,

Hi,

I will try to find this article in Internet. There is real video proofs. Also big information why in all religies use water as source of positive energy e.g. Very interesting how water and other natural elements change they molecular structure when positive or negative charged.
And that not fantastic, that is reality ;)
Look. Many poeple can grow flowers with same nutrients-parameters and no result, no result because they very negative charged.
My Mum long time ago growing roses and roses growing like crazy, all neighbours wonder why so good grow and in neighbours garden don't grow. But when my Mum got very sick due cancer, some roses in same time die and practicaly all roses been sick, floer heads going down and flowers feel how feell people who grow flowers.
In Latvia Country my grundmum teaching about before seed tomatoes or cucumbers need seed keep in mouth for short time then plants adjust vitamins what need more for induvidual person. And only not so far time ago i seen in tv where video about plants can get DNS(DNA can't rememebr) information.

Best Regards,

Back