• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Mini M - Rescape

i had a water change today. meanwhile the water level was down i captured the moment. i kind of like how the tank looks this way. kind of remind me to those Aqua Zoom tanks even if it if not that detailed etc ;)

sometime i may will try a tank like that. http://www.flickr.com/photos/saimo_mx70 ... torlantos/

4794091662_948bfe530e_b.jpg

viktorlantos said:
i kind of like how the tank looks this way. kind of remind me to those Aqua Zoom tanks even if it if not that detailed etc ;)

sometime i may will try a tank like that.
Agreed that looks awesome viktor!

Looking forward to the day when you set your expert hand on a style like that :thumbup:

Viktor! these images look great!

may I ask which settings your using for the video? it should be possible to recreate the same look in video, that you get from the images. That said it takes some time to work fluidly with video. I'm only still at basic level 1

As a rule of thumb, set the rear LCD panel to number 3 for a true or similar representation on your pc monitor. it's often hard to try and correct an under exposed video without other factors deteriorating. pro's say to never go under 1/50th too. :thumbup:

On the scaping front...this is the best nano i've seen for some time.

saintly said:
Viktor! these images look great!

Thanks Mark. ;) The tank looks nice in real life but for some reason i am not able to capture the full beauty of it. Maybe this is the special ADA lamp which do the trick with me :D but the above images getting closer.

saintly said:
may I ask which settings your using for the video? it should be possible to recreate the same look in video, that you get from the images. That said it takes some time to work fluidly with video. I'm only still at basic level 1

I played with Premier before. But based on your recommendation i tried again Edius. And all i can say i am in love with that tool. Especially the quality and the speed of it. :thumbup:

When i played with the capturing for some reason i kept the white balance on another program. Probably landscape or so. This is why the full movie looks different. I am still on level -1 :lol:
But next time will prepare better for a movie. EDIUS is very fast, i had 3-4 times longer work with every single file with Premier before.

On the other hand your videos gives so much inspiration. :p so the target is there i just need to grow up to that point :lol:

saintly said:
As a rule of thumb, set the rear LCD panel to number 3 for a true or similar representation on your pc monitor. it's often hard to try and correct an under exposed video without other factors deteriorating. pro's say to never go under 1/50th too.

Will check this setting. I never played with the LCD before. Thanks for the tip mate :)
Usually i shoot the big photos remotely, but these just happened with a tripod no remote connection to my pc.
1/50 is fine. Using that usually. ;)

saintly said:
On the scaping front...this is the best nano i've seen for some time.

Thank you Sir! :D
Not a typical iwagumi as i try many things meanwhile the scape is forming (mostly with plants), but it's an intresting journey after my woody moss scape.

Thanks Mark for your comments. :thumbup:

no probs mate

viktorlantos said:
EDIUS is very fast, i had 3-4 times longer work with every single file with Premier before.

drag a file into the 'bin' the right click 'convert' or 'batch convert' for multiple images, to edius HQI file. will work even faster ;)

ok please don't take this the wrong way !. But your diffuser being so close to the top of the tank are you losing much co2 ? im not expert.

lil-lynx said:
ok please don't take this the wrong way !. But your diffuser being so close to the top of the tank are you losing much co2 ? im not expert.

yeah i had the same thought when i looked after that. the only reason why i spent more time reading about it, because it was on all the mini tanks in the ADA gallery and they worked great there.

the diffuser do a great job even if this is closer to the surface level. the jet pipe spread its bubbles nicely in the tank.
http://adana.co.jp/_e_product/23_index.html

btw i could not move lower because of its structure....

somewhere i read that in one of the ADA articles that it does not really matter you put a diffuser to the bottom or to the upper part in your tank. they did not measured any difference in the injection.

of course you need to keep it clean to diffuse micro bubbles otherwise it will not be so efficient. and getting closer to the surface means also getting greener (dirty) sooner. so more frequent cleaning needed. i do weekly usually. ;)

oo I see. Its a very nice piece of kit. Would love to own one. By the love the tank !

Earlier this week, i checked back my archive photos and i realized how this tank looked at the beginning. ;)
I thought would be nice to put together the photos to show the progress from the past 4 months.

Hopefully you will like it ;)

Back