• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

co2 swing ?

arty

Hello, Please expert advice

I have lime green DC with proper solutions and ph meter.
DC every day same coloration in all periods but ph reading vary from day to day due sometimes co2 clogdet in external filter(injection via buyo).
One day show via daytime from 6.83ph to 6.86, other day from 6.84 to 6.88 but DC color same-lime green.
Almost days ph is steady like all daytime period 6.84ph or other day 6.88ph, depend from start point on lights on.

That swing can cause any problems or that is ok ?

Best Regards,

I don't think I would even call the variations you're measuring "pH swings".

Assuming you really are using a testing method that is accurate to pH canges of 0.01, I don't think any organism we keep in our tanks would be bothered by a change from day to doy of pH 6.83 - 6.88 - it's really a very tiny change. Your tank sounds very stable to me, and I would say you will have no problems arising from these tiny changes.

Best regards,

Mark

Thanks. I think too. DC same but ricia perling before more with ph 6.83(2) as with 6.88, that why i'm asking about swing.
:( on today no more ricia - fishes all eating-destroyed from bogwood, is very hard keep small plants in big comunity tank.

Best Regards,

Back