• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

canon 135mm F2 L random shots

Mark Evans

Expert
Here's why i love this lens so much....oh and the wife o_O This was just before she says ' the nano has to go' :twisted:

ISO 100 F2

natt-bw.jpg

Re: canon 135mm F2 L and window light

Frame that photo and put it where the nano was. I bet she comes around lol.

FishBeast said:
Frame that photo and put it where the nano was. I bet she comes around lol.

depend in which way you read that. :lol:

I'm just in love with this bit of glass. It's depth, sharpness, bokeh...etc

it takes a while to get to grips with it's 'fixed' focal length...moving backwards and forwards, but it becomes easier after as bit.

plain old shots like these become a bit more pleasant on the eye.

Dan-the-poser.jpg

i-wanna-be.jpg

cheers viktor. my lad just loves the camera and comes up with some real strange poses at times :lol: it's best to capture him when he's unaware

Lovely lovely shots mark,I love the one where he's sat on the steps,just a pity about those legs in the background,
Regards,
John.

john starkey said:
Lovely lovely shots mark,I love the one where he's sat on the steps,just a pity about those legs in the background,
Regards,

their the wives legs John, she's always in the way :lol:

cheers mate. hope your better.

This was lake maggiore in italy. Dan loved it here, getting his feet wet. i'm no landscape photographerr her so my efforts are poor to say the least.

lake-maggiore.jpg

It's more to show the surroundings of the next shot.

actually john, i reckon this is another lens you could consider ;)

i just love the 'depthe' of images with this lens @ F2

DOF.jpg

the detail captured at full res is just mind blowing. these images do not do the pics detail justice. i've had the canon 70-200 2.8 and that don't come close to this bad boy for sharpness.

Back