• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Harlequin Rasbora Temprature Tolerance

Spang

Hello all,

I am getting a new aquarium soon and am keen to get a pair rams once the new tank gets established. I currently have a small group of Harlequin Rasboras. Now when I look at info pages on harlequins I see varying information on their temprature tollerance. Some pages list the max temprature they will tolerate as 25°C other list the max temrature as 28°C, as Rams like it quite warm I want to set the temprature to around 26°C to 27°C. Does anyone have any experiacne with these fish at the higher end of their temrature tolerance?

Hi there, I've kept harlequins for many years on and off, they will be fine at 26 or 27. Even higher temps are ok, as long as they are stable. They are sensitive to some medications etc so take some time to get them settled but once they are settled they are fairly tough lil beauties!

Had my group of 18 Harlequins for just over 4 years now at 28C, with no problems

Back