• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A recent collection of my photographs.

Graeme Edwards

Founder
These two are from a hike I did up Tryfan mountain on sunday.
4926828912_2c7c0f3880.jpg

4926828720_9c14ecc68b.jpg

These are some old ones ive dug out and played about with.
4926828392_9b4fff9817.jpg

4926231193_4d50ce7c9a.jpg

And these are from a trip up to Yorkshire. All three of them are in the Whitby area.
4927056742_8fee61d39f.jpg

4926462029_1dfb617f49.jpg

4926462249_92ec2f2caa.jpg

I hope you all like them. I just thought I would share them with you.

Cheers.

Ooh, absolutely love the gold flower shot against the black and green mate! Was this an intentional tribute to Jamaican flag colors or just a coincidence? :lol:

Cheers,

Thanks Paulo,

it took around 5 hours to clime and around 2-3 to descend back down. We did some scrambles that we should of used ropes, one fals move and it would of been a bad day.

Clive, I love Reggea Regae sauce and the film cool runnings. Lol but the colours chose me.

Thank Stu, means a lot from a pro photographer such as your self.

Excellent Pics Mr G!!

Tell you what........... you take me walking in Snowdonia and i will get you Kitesurfing!

Andy

It's a deal Andy, just let me know when. I've got a Kelly kettle, which we take up. It's a 400 year old design. You make a a small fire in the base tray, then the kettle sit over the fire, with the fire burning up and out of top of the kettle. You have to work for your brew, finding wood and getting the fire going. It's a swish day out!

Graeme Edwards said:
It's a deal Andy, just let me know when. I've got a Kelly kettle, which we take up. It's a 400 year old design. You make a a small fire in the base tray, then the kettle sit over the fire, with the fire burning up and out of top of the kettle. You have to work for your brew, finding wood and getting the fire going. It's a swish day out!

Sounds Great dude! I will drop you a text soon :thumbup: I will have to dust off the walking boots!

Back