• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where can I get a high pressure gauge for DD regulator

Whitebeam

I'd quite like to add a high pressure gauge to the option port on my DD disposable cylinder regulator, but haven't a clue where to get one and what to specify. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Peter

If you haven't used your D&D reg then you might be able to take it back - rather than buying the freshwater one, buy the saltwater one. For some reason the saltwater one has both gauges!? TBH I asked at my LFS that I worked at and they let me take one :thumbup:
So they do make them, if you can't return yours maybe you could phone the D&D distributor? Apart from the gauge I don't remember being much if any difference between the saltwater and freshwater kits, especially not the important bit the reg.

PS edited for spelling and making the smiley work

Hi

http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/uk-spares

Send an email to the link provided on that page and they'll sort you out with what you want. I had to buy one for my D-D reg and if memory serves me right it was about £11 but that was a while back. Make sure to tell them its the High pressure gauge that you require.

Regards, Chris.

chris1004 said:
http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/uk-spares

Send an email to the link provided on that page and they'll sort you out with what you want. I had to buy one for my D-D reg and if memory serves me right it was about £11 but that was a while back. Make sure to tell them its the High pressure gauge that you require.

Yep, I did that, and got a read receipt, last Friday, but I haven't received a reply as yet :(

Peter

Hi,

I'd just keep pestering them, I got one from using that link, a very helpful guy (Andy somthingorother) helped me out. Maybe they are on holiday or just busy, who knows. You could always try calling them if you can find a number for their sales dept....

You could also try taking the reg into a welding supplies shop they may have something that will be suitable or put you onto someone who has, I'm sure its probably a pretty standard piece of kit used the world over.

Maybe even try a scuba diving supplier, they must also use high pressure gauges on their kit.

Regards, Chris.

Back