• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

MY RENEW TANK 96L

huynhtri290292

Seedling
Hello Everybody
I'm Minh Tri, I come from Viet Nam and live in Ho Chi Minh city and I apologize for my English.
Size my tank : 60 x 40 x 40 96 litres
Lighting : Aquajapan PJ_AJ2- 2x 110W
Filtration : Atman DF-1000, internal 1500l/h and 4l sub pro
CO2 : 2kg, 1 crop/s
Temp : Because in Viet Nam is a tropical and very hot then I used a small fan. Temperature reduce to 26°C,27°C.
Yesterday, I made a new aquarium with sub aquasoil Africana + Powesand special size S and how do you think aquascaping it's ok? Currently, my tank has not been set up complete and I hope everybody comment me ideas planting what trees behind the drifwood. Thank you for reading. ^^

DSCN1839800x600.jpg

Themuleous said:
Yeh great start. Why not keep it like this for a bit and see how it develops? I like the 'clean' lines of the wood and anubias :)

Sam
Oh. Thank you so much Themuleous. Because I feed Red Cherry Shimrp so I have plant trees some more Vallisneria spiralis behind the drifwood to look deep.

This is Evolving really Well. at first i thought that the anubias were too Big. Now that planting has been changed they suit the overall scape more.

This has some fantastic potential, the wood is really well placed, the plants and moss are healthy as heck. If you were to pack out the rear with loads of stems and a nice transition from glosso to stem, like M. umbrosum then it'd be awesome!

Keep up the good work!

Vito said:
Hi huynhtri, nice scape mate coming along nicely. where did you get that light unit from? is it an ADA or a replica because I cant say I've seen one like it before. have you got a link to it or the supplier?
Thank you very much Vito, exactly The light I've do it myself look similar ADA lighting. Do you want to make it?
See like this :
_MG_9620.jpg

very simple
_MG_9621.jpg

Thank you so much pokpokphuket and Themuleous. My brother made that light. I lived in Viet Nam and I don't know transportation to UK. Because maybe that light to be break trasported by plane, boat or post office. Today, I'll update my tank. Because my Digital camera memory card was taken so I take a photo by mobile phone and picture wasn't very good and high quality. I hope everybody understand me. ^^

Image061.jpg

Hi Minh Tri
That's a impressive aquarium....great looking moss and stems is that Rotala wallachi?
Just one gripe....I would change the anubis to a smaller variety other than that its a piece of man made floratastic art. :thumbup:
Welcome to the ukaps gang.
Regards
hoggie

Back