• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best site for plants.

Merciful Walnut

Seedling
Hi there, i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can find some good quality, fairly priced plants online. I am looking for:

Cryptocoryne walkeri
Anubias nana
Anubias golden nana
Anubias angustifolia
Anubias caladiifolia
Crinum thaianum
Echinodorus osiris

Or if anyone has any for sale or spare, if you could let me know that would be great :)

Any help appreciated.

I actually used ebay for the green machine as it was 25p cheaper haha. And i have some plants coming from Aquatic Magic (ebay) but they come from malasia and are yet to arrive so cannot comment.

Ok i will look into The Green Machine.

Is there a classifieds section anywhere on the site?

I've used more or less every seller on here and bought from most far east sellers, aquaspot are excellent, I was extremely happy with fluid sensor too. Planted box is run by two members here and they're fantastic.
Java and plants alive I could never recommend.
If you drive check pets at home on a thursday when they get tropica plants in, you can often get a real bargain.

I can only speak highly of TheGreenmachine. I'm sure there are other good suppliers but consistency of quality and service are more important than price. To a degree of course.http://www.thegreenmachineonline.com/pr ... ics/plants
Here you go :)

Ive bought from there Tropica XL range and the plants were amazing!
If you call, I'm sure you will enjoy your purchase too, they're a friendly bunch and a good laugh which always helps when parting with cash :)

Gavin

Hi I have been using Outside Inside Aquatics in Haddington in Scotland for a while with great results. They have a web site with an updated plant list on line. I have been to the shop and the plants and live-stock a really well looked after. Some of the XXL stuff they do every now and again when they are avaliable are mega!!
Helen is the plant guru in the shop and is very well helpful at getting anything you want if they dont have it and will mail order it to you.

Back