• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Inbetweeners

ha ha ha....

I like briefcase.... posh t***.

We did a course earlier in the year (You'll know JMLC George) and the course leader each day had a briefcase to collect everyones assignments and march us to the course leacture rooms.

First day someone shouted alright briefcase and from then on the leader got nothing but that everywhere he went.
Passing him in the corridor saying "briefcase w***** and posh t****" etc

brill!

just a little quote from last night...''I've been to Lincoln before, its a ****hole''.

that made me howl.

Just watched 2 episodes on Youtube and its hilarious! Mind you, now I'm gonna think that all middle schools in UK are like that :lol:

its so popular, because i think all teen boys can relate in some way to the humour and friendship they all have. And yes flygja most comprehensive schools are like the school in the inbetweeners.

Their school is much nicer than my comprehensive. Imagine people like Donavon were 33% (at least) of the population. I think maybe less than 10% of my year group went to uni and perhaps a 1/3 went to sixth form. Most people were doing the sex and drugs thing in years 9-11.

If anything the inbetweeners is a bit tame believe it or not.

Back