• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Another "Where can I get refilled" thread

Katch

I'm sorry to post another one of these but I'm desparately trying to find somewhere to get 2kg fire extinguishers or 2kg & 500g tapped canisters refilled in the Cornwall area.

I can pick them up full for about £20 but I don't like the waste of having to dispose of empty canisters every few months. I found one place but they wanted £30 per fill.

Any ideas?

Hi Katch
Have you tried Scuba Diving Equipment sellers or Clubs I'm sure the use Co2 there must be a few down Cornwall.
Or Soft drinks companies they use Co2, they usually re-fill the pubs cylinders as a side line.
hoggie

do scuba divers use co2? if so what for :)...

Chris

oh... thanks

... I get my co2 refilled at a place that services the oil platforms/shipping from great yarmouth, refilling massive tanks (taller than me) with various different gasses. I found them through a fire safety firm as they also refill fire extinguishers. might be a good approach???
Chris

Back