• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need A Better CO2 Setup!

Swan900

Hey guys,

Ive already got injected CO2 on my 60L which is moderately planted, dosed with EI and is roughly 2WPG. The current setup is one of those Nano disposable CO2 cylinders. Im just going through a cylinder a month at 2bps and at £10 a go its not worth it. Also the valve it has is rubbish.

I want something that is cheap and has a solenoid which my current one dosent have. Also an accurate needle would be nice. The one I have been looking at is the;

JBL Proflora m602 - http://www.123aquatics.co.uk/showproduc ... eSupport=1

Is there anything bad with this one or are there better ones for less available? Also how often at 2bps would a 500g cylinder need to be refilled and for how much? Thanks in advance!

Dan

wow £217.99 set up a fire extinguisher system, and maybe you could set up a low tech with the change.

Thanks guys for the reply. Im not really wanting to do that much DIY on the setup. I would rather just buy the parts such as the valve, gauge, solenoid and cannister. Ive found what I think seems an ok valve, gauge and solenoid. What do you guys think of it? Also where can I get a CO2 cannister from that will fit a 22mm thread and is not to big (so it can fit into my cabinet).

Swan

Back