• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

36 watts Too much ?

John Starkey

Hi all,i have two 18w supafish lights over my 60ltr nano,do you guys think this is too much light,i still have more plants to go in yet and then it will be 100% planted, most of the plants are low light and i am going to add co2 at the week end,
regards,
john.

Tom said:
Wouldn't have thought so - it's quite a deep tank too isn't it?

Tom

Hi Tom,yes its 43cm deep just under 18 inches,
regards,
john.

John

IMO If you adding CO2 then no problem dude!

i ran two 18w over my 35l with no problem, in fact did consider more at one point
web.jpg

p.s Is 60l a nano nowadays? or is this just you trying to suggest, that to a man of your calibre.......this is only a little one! :lol: :lol:

andyh said:
John

IMO If you adding CO2 then no problem dude!

i ran two 18w over my 35l with no problem, in fact did consider more at one point
web.jpg

p.s Is 60l a nano nowadays? or is this just you trying to suggest, that to a man of your calibre.......this is only a little one! :lol: :lol:

Hi Andy,now you mention it i remember now reading about the lighting on your 35ltr :thumbup: ,as for it being a nano it is after my last one :lol: ,Hopefully i can get the co2 up and running this weekend,
cheers andy.

Back