• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Prairie Lands"... job done

Re: "Prairie Lands"... partial full tank shot.

here's what i've got...

espei?

harly-3.jpg

normal one...

harly1.jpg

and one with blue...which are my fave

harly-2.jpg

Yeah I'd say the first one is an espei and the other two are just Harlequins, probably some colour variations.

Luketendo said:
Yeah I'd say the first one is an espei and the other two are just Harlequins, probably some colour variations.

cheers mate. :thumbup:

I need to keep my eyes open for these bad boys.

Here's a vid of the fish. ignore the warmth/K rating. i added another light.

you can make out the pearling to.

cheers.

The fish look very nice in there Mark,their colour suits the setup very well,
cheers john.

john starkey said:
The fish look very nice in there Mark,their colour suits the setup very well,
cheers john.

cheers mate.

So, the tanks not without problems. Here's a pic to show the diatoms! I'll just ride it out. maybe up water changes. Thankfully, it's just on the stones.

diatoms-1.jpg

The nature aqurium book one is their to hold the hose pipe. 8)

Mark Evans said:
[

So, the tanks not without problems. Here's a pic to show the diatoms! I'll just ride it out. maybe up water changes. Thankfully, it's just on the stones.

diatoms-1.jpg

I really love this pic, you can almost see the flow of water in the tank if you know what i mean! :thumbup:

I really must beg you to make the journey to derby one day with your camera kit once my lounge tank is grown in! :lol: :lol:

Andy

Mark Evans said:
[

diatoms-1.jpg

I really love this pic, you can almost see the flow of water in the tank if you know what i mean! :thumbup:

I really must beg you to make the journey to derby one day when my lounge tank is grown in! :lol: :lol:

Andy

Re: "Prairie Lands"... diatoms.

love the pic, as Andy says you can just see that flow! The plants look super healthy. A couple of otos will soon sort the diatoms.

Re: "Prairie Lands"... diatoms.

cheers guys.

Andy, just give me a shout! :thumbup:

A bit of scrubbing!

stones are cleaner, and i thought I'd be a 'vision technician' too :D

Re: "Prairie Lands"... dirty scrubber!

I've started up a you tube channel to alongside my vimeo channel.

you tube seems to get a massive amount of hits compared to vimeo (sadly)

anyway, the videos can be viewed in any size, all the way up to 1080p

Re: "Prairie Lands"... now on you tube

well, you tube works! :D

i've had more plays in 2 hours than i've had in 3 weeks on vimeo. at least some people are watching 8)

Re: "Prairie Lands"... now on you tube

trim number 1.

I've hacked the foreground, to encourage new growth. After doing it, i quite like the low look. The thought of HC is crossing my mind at the minute o_O

trim-no1.jpg

diatoms are plaguing me at the moment, and are thoroughly doing my head in! :twisted:

Re: "Prairie Lands"... trim no.1

I don't believe that you didn't induce them to give you something to do. Not for a second. :p
Looks great for a trim, don't do hc thought, go for hair grass, belem if you can get it.

Re: "Prairie Lands"... trim no.1

Garuf said:
I don't believe that you didn't induce them to give you something to do. Not for a second

:lol:

my own fault mate....increased the lighting last week, removed some of the white tape!.... WRONG! big mistake. I'm paying for it now.

I should of listened to that mad little voice in my head.

Yeah, your right, HC would look silly. moss, sprinkled with hydracotle maybe? A rough look would look nice yet unruly...or chaotic :crazy:

Back