• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascaping World Magazine November/December Issue

GreenNeedle

Aquascaping World Magazine is in production again. Its been a year or so since the last issue but we've been hard at work getting it back up and with more input we will be releasing a new issue every 2 months.

It is free and online. You can download it as a pdf file or just view it online :

Hope you like it:

Aquascaping World Magazine - November / December Issue

Regards
Andy

I was on that site a few years ago and it stopped for sometime. Great to see that they are back again!

I've redone the link.

We're sorting out the articles for the next one already. Promises to be even better.

Andy

Brilliant magazine :) Really good articles in there and certainly a few points in there that will help me with my recent new Gumi :)

Keep up the good work mate!

I will accept the compliments on behalf of the ASW team. I play a very small part TBH.

AC

SuperColey1 said:
Aquascaping World Magazine is in production again. Its been a year or so since the last issue but we've been hard at work getting it back up and with more input we will be releasing a new issue every 2 months.

It is free and online. You can download it as a pdf file or just view it online :

Hope you like it:

Aquascaping World Magazine - November / December Issue

Regards
Andy

Fantastic, a brand new magazine, and about what we all want.

Had a read last night.

I think that unless I learn to read Japanese will there be a better magazine. We got PFK in the UK, and it is pants compared to Aquascaping World.

I dare say that Aquascaping world is as good if not better than Aquajournal, at least the articles are by real people. :) People like us.

Make it a hard copy publication ...

Lol 5 people interested so far. That'll be £50 a copy + delivery

AC

SuperColey1 said:
Lol 5 people interested so far. That'll be £50 a copy + delivery

AC

Make it £10 per copy, one every 3 months, and we may have a deal. :) I posted the link on a number of forums I go to, so I am sure that you may have more interest.

It is a great magazine, ezine for now, but looks very good and clean, full of relevant information to both new and seasoned aquascapers.

Great work!

It is great to see ASW magazine back up and running. Long may it continue this time!

ghostsword said:
We got PFK in the UK, and it is pants compared to Aquascaping World.
Be fair, Luis! :)

PFK covers the entire fishkeeping hobby and industry, so cannot possibly compete with ASW in terms of aquascaping content, and nor should it. However, expect more planted and aquascaping content in PFK from now on. :thumbup:

Great Mag, and a good read. WOuld be interested in a more frequent issue, either via email or paper.

Back