• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp King contact number?

basil

Does anyone happen to have a telephone number that I can contact Shrimp King on please? [caveat emptor!!!]

Thanks,

Mike.

Themuleous said:
Its on their website isn't it?

http://www.shrimpking.co.uk/contact.htm

Sam

Yeah, can't get reply though and he's now ignoring my mails. Probably going to break some forum rules here, but I ordered nearly £100 worth of stuff mid August and still no delivery or refund.........be very careful ordering from this guy at the moment! :mad:

13th Oct

Due to personal reasons that are out of my control, ShrimpKing will not be trading until further notice..

We Hop to be back either before Xmas or early next year, sorry for any inconvenience

How did you pay? if by paypal, try to get your money back, otherwise find where he lives and make a visit. But for £100.. maybe it is better to cut your losses and accept it as experience.

ghostsword said:
How did you pay? if by paypal, try to get your money back, otherwise find where he lives and make a visit. But for £100.. maybe it is better to cut your losses and accept it as experience.

Yeah, paid with paypal but my 45 days is up now. It's a principal thing more than anything now really and without going into details I know there are other people out there having the same issues with the guy. I know he's had some problems, but if he can't supply, how long does it take really to issue a refund.

Anyway, nuff said I'll try a different approach!

Best course of action is to go to the bank and discuss it with your bank manager, paypal are useless more often than not.

Cheers guys - still trying hard for a refund. Heard a few worrying reports since........he seems to be the master of delay tactics! Shame really coz I believe he was very good when just breeding and selling his own. Seems to have gone wrong once he started importing and selling on though.

Full refund received this morning. Phew! Maybe I was a little hard on him.......but after 2 months I was losing faith.

This guy beats around the bush a lot with his dealings, but for me he supplied the best CRS shrimp I ever seen in the UK. If he was more direct to the point he could be making a killing in the UK, which is a shame!

Back