• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Luna Pet c02 kits

Alastair

Hi,
Im shortly going to be stripping my tank and starting from scratch with the help of james at plantedbox.com for plants substrate and layout, he has sent me some links for regs etc as ive never had co2 but was just wondering has anybody used or does anyone know anyone who has purchased one of the lunapet complete co2 kits?

They seem pretty reasonable price wise and was just wondering reliability wise what they are like :?

Thanks

Alastair

Hi I got a complete kit from them off ebay I have had no problems, I also have upgraded the cylinder for a larger industrial size one whithout any trouble as well

I've had mine for something like 3 years, excellent quality (as you'd come to expect from Germany) and unrivalled in quality vs. cost.

Thanks for the quick responses you guys, just a quick question, i have a vision 450 bowfront, which of there kits would you suggest i purchase? the kits advertised on ebay arent in english. Obviously i want something that isnt going to run out after a couple of months, and i was also interested in using a jad external diffuser which can be attached to my externals so i can hopefully distribute my co2 via my spray bar. Hopefully these would work just as well with these kits i presume?
Im very much a newb on the co2 but have read up as much as possible on here so far
ive seen these kits but not sure which one, and im also a little confused about some having reactors etc, do i need these

http://stores.ebay.de/aquarianerversand

Thanks

Al

I personally would just buy the regulator, needle valve solenoid, check valve and tubing from Ebay and source that gas and defuser separately. The gas bottle they send in most places won't be refilled so it's best to go down the FE route from the off and save yourself some money.

cheers mate,
Thats what i was originally planning on doing its just id seen the co2 kits and just wondered about them, would you suggest with my tank being pretty big ish that i go for a diffuser or a reactor? Ive seen on a thread somewhere on here that for the larger tanks its best to have a reactor or something along those lines but when i see pics of people large tanks they have diffusers inside the tank.

Back