• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

West Woods

tyrophagus

Taken on my phone and uploaded via the phone. Not very sharp but then the phone has stacked 2 separate images taken at different exposures.

Photo%20Oct%2031%2C%2021%2021%2041.jpg

Attachments

• mobileimage.jpg
    mobileimage.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 111
Very nice. Love the autumnal feel with the dead leaves on the ground and the changing leaves on the trees. Good composition too with the path off-centre.

Stacking multiple exposures in phones?! That's cool.

Thanks for sharing.

I like that and considering its off a phone and stacked too off a phone its very very good,what phone was it took with,
regards,
john.

john starkey said:
I like that and considering its off a phone and stacked too off a phone its very very good,what phone was it took with,
regards,
john.

Just a guess but I think the iPhone 4 got updated to do this or something, might be a feature on some other phones but not sure though.

It's an iPhone 4. The OS software can take HDR images which are ok but I find them to lack contrast. There are a couple of Apps that do the same and do a much better job. They can take a few shots in quick succession and automatically or manually select the dark and light areas of the composition. Trouble is keeping the composition the same image while hand holding.

This ones straight from the phone and a bit under exposed.

1000000363.JPG

This is Hattie. Normal unstacked non-HDR image that was processed through a phone app that added the vignette.

hattie.jpg

I think it's great, very clever and to think the very next day West Wood became the world's #1 golfer. Doesn't look much like him but what do I know...

Back