• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

COD Black ops

Luketendo said:
Time will tell whether the multiplayer can stand up to COD 4, not too confident though as Treyarch did COD 5 and that was rather bad.

reviews and user reviews are saying it's the best COD has been online. Happy days for COD

Mark Evans said:
Luketendo said:
Time will tell whether the multiplayer can stand up to COD 4, not too confident though as Treyarch did COD 5 and that was rather bad.

reviews and user reviews are saying it's the best COD has been online. Happy days for COD

Well in that case I can't wait :L. Still I'll see once I've finished campaign.

I still like World at War, dunno why but I really like the second world war games (old fave was Day of Defeat on Steam).

Mark Evans said:
Luketendo said:

Get this.. i bought the game from GAME on DVD, get home and steam is making me download 8gb for single player and 8 gb for multi player.. some very very angry people online right now i tell you that and i am one of them :) (cry )

Westyggx said:
Get this.. i bought the game from GAME on DVD, get home and steam is making me download 8gb for single player and 8 gb for multi player.. some very very angry people online right now i tell you that and i am one of them :) (cry )

Deeply annoying that. I didn't bother with Modern Warfare 2 after reading in the glut of negative amazon feedback that it had the same 'feature'.

best cods so far

COD 2
Modern warfare 1
and of course Nazi zombies on cod5. you have to love that!

cod2 is still the best IMO.

Just played an hour or so of the online, it's absolutely insane, seems to be as good as COD 4. At the moment anyway!

I've just come off the multyplayer. fricking brill!

everyones, reporting lag, but i'm suffering it...thankfully. All maxed out!

Yeh I've downloaded the game but the game has major performance issues as it's just been ported from Console to pc

how far have you got in the first level of nazi zombies?

is there any way to turn the power on?

me and a friend kept dying at level 5 as we were spending all our time trying to find out how the level works, the initial guns are rubbish! what doors are best to open first?

has anyone found the mystery box? i havent!

Was at Barcamp (www.barcamplondon.org) this weekend as it was hosted at the company I work for and had to provide the wifi access, this was pretty funny from one of the talks:

3n5.jpg

Guess Mark was right :p

Nick16 said:
how far have you got in the first level of nazi zombies?

is there any way to turn the power on?

me and a friend kept dying at level 5 as we were spending all our time trying to find out how the level works, the initial guns are rubbish! what doors are best to open first?

has anyone found the mystery box? i havent!

I got the level 5 with 3 players them damn dogs are hard!

Back