• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AquaGro Nutrasoil

It's not on the shelves yet, I believe it should be available in December.

Yep - here is their reply ....
The AquaGro Nutrasoil will be available the middle of December. Please see the website for your nearest TMC retailer who will have this in stock when it is launched. Alternately, if you let me know your post code I can send a list of stockists.

George Farmer said:
I've recently re-scaped my nano with this stuff and I'm really impressed.

I'm guessing it's similar/same as the Columbo and Oliver Knott stuff, that I haven't used yet.

Any chance of some sneak peaks or is it for pfk?

Luketendo said:
George Farmer said:
I've recently re-scaped my nano with this stuff and I'm really impressed.

I'm guessing it's similar/same as the Columbo and Oliver Knott stuff, that I haven't used yet.

Any chance of some sneak peaks or is it for pfk?
Sure. I'll try to get some photos up this weekend. My nano journal needs an update so this is the perfect opportunity! Thanks.

George Farmer said:
Yep, it's exactly the same, which is a good thing because the others on the market are great!

I believe TMC are to be doing 15kg bags which should make for quite a saving :thumbup:

Back