• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy 48"x15"x20" tank?

Tom

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace my 4ft Malawi tank with something a little less scratched, and the dimensions I need are 48"L x 15"W x20"H. I can't seem to find anything this size - even a Clearseal, and that's my kinda budget!

Anyone got any ideas where to buy one? I'd rather not get a 2nd hand one. I want this size (or at least this footprint) because I have a solid mahogany stand and hood that goes with it, and it's a nice piece of wood.

Tom

I think I'm going to have to have a go at that glass scratch removal powder stuff. Need it in the next couple days as the Malawis are currently re-located to the kitchen, so can't build myself. I just though if there was a cheapy clearseal equivalent in that size I'd go for it. Cheers though.

Tom

Check out for an acrylic aquariums manufacturer.

Mike

Where to buy 48"x15"x20" tank?

Hi
Can you tell us what your budget is? And I'd imagine acrylic will be more expensive than glass.
And the stuff you mentioned for scratches, what is that?????? I'd like to have a go at removing some annoying scratches from my own tank.
Cheers
Gavin

Back