• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings!

Harlequin

Afternoon...

Just to introduce myself having finally signed up...

Been keeping high-tech planted tanks for a good few years now and am currently doing tanks with ADA goodies. Posted a few of my tanks, and my last (Rio 125, ADA substrates) had a journal on AE forum, and (courtesy of Mr Farmer) feaured in PFK with a nice double page spread last year.

Like many others, I'm a fan of Amano, and this is the style I'm going for at the moment. Currently have an all glass 90 cm running with full ADA, that has been going for 3 weeks or so now. Hope to share it in a new journal very soon.

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Nick and welcome.

Which PFK were you in. I was in "July 2006" the first article "a new leaf".
I have a ton of back issues all of last years anyway. i'll look it up it would be nice to put a tank to a name.

The ada tank sounds exciting, i'm looking forward to seeing the journal.

James

James,

Thanks

Yes, it was October '06, page 42. Just looked back at it-excuse the Riccia-as I recall it had floated off not long before I took the shot!

The ADA tank i'm doing is the best I've done to date I think. I'd like to post the journal on here-not sure which sub-forum to start it in though?

Nick

Kind words George! Many thanks. In that case I shall have to start my Journal soon!!

Greetings Nick long time no see, look forward to seeing your 90cm tank, is it all planted up?

Neil, Zig, many thanks,

don't worry Neil, I have been noting the clarity! :lol:

Zig, the tank is finally planted now, and has been going for nearly 4 weeks. Really pleased to be having a new set-up going (who isn't?), and as soon as I get five minutes I'm going to post some things in the gallery, which I hope you guys will be interested in. I have a lot of photos!

Anyway, here is a bit of a taster I put together showing the set-up. More to follow....

Cheers

setup-montage_edited-for-we.jpg

Back