• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquajardin meet Date fixed For 20th Nov List Names PLSE

john starkey said:
Hi All,no more members willing to have a nice day out,its a great store with loads of planted stuff,there must be more than 8 members in the midlands :lol: ,

regards,
john.

I want to come, but its my Little Boys birthday Weekend - 3 Day Celebration.

Gill said:
john starkey said:
Hi All,no more members willing to have a nice day out,its a great store with loads of planted stuff,there must be more than 8 members in the midlands :lol: ,

regards,
john.

Family always comes first with me too Gill, :thumbup: never mind we can do it again in the summer,

regards,
john.

john starkey said:
Gill said:
john starkey said:

regards,
john.

Family always comes first with me too Gill, :thumbup: never mind we can do it again in the summer,

regards,
john.

The Summer of 2011 will be good, But depends if i am back in the uk by then.

Gonna have to pull out I'm afraid, It's put in an order for plants with PB or head to AJ, priorities! I'll organise a christmas meet here in leeds if people have interest. Scape comp, free things, swap n shop, that kinda thing.

Have a great time everyone going this Saturday :thumbup:

LondonDragon said:
Anyone from London going to this? ;)
Not me (because there are no direct trains).
I will be arranging a trip to the Southampton aquajardin for early next year.

JOHN STARKEY
Mark evans (coming with andyh)
Andyh
Gareth Callear (Training it from Leeds)
Steve Smith (Train from Leamington via Bham newstreet)
Sam Watson (I'll see you at the shop )
Amy James (meet you at the shop)
Vivian Nicholas
Graeme Pack (almost certain, work might get in the way)

Have fun, all!

Take lots of pics and please do try to get a group shot of you all if you can. We're in the process of updating the UKAPS main site and meets like this make great features. :thumbup:

Mark - you can take the lead on that as an ex-wedding pro; taking control of groups should come naturally! :lol:

Top knotch meet today! Good to meet you all!

I really must thank they guys at Aquajardin for the hospitality! Especially Ed & Stuart who spent loads of time with us!
Plus Coffee and cakes what more could you want!

andyh said:
what more could you want!

my company? :lol:

You da man Andy!

Top day. The guys and gals @ AJ are brilliant.

i'll update later with a pic or 2 and a few vids of feeding 350 rummy nose tetras ;)

Thanks for coming along everyone,it was great to see you all again,Also thanks to Pete, Edward, & stuart and the girls at AJ,and thanks for the refreshments,i will get some pice up tomorrow,

regards,
john.

What a fantastic day, it was really great to meet everyone! The peeps at Aquajardin were as awesome as ever and the place is just amazing. Can't wait to see the pics and vids!

Back