• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Re lost shipment UP atomiser from HK

GHNelson

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Ordered a 8/10mm atomiser a number of weeks back never arrived.
This is the response I got from the seller
Item: Aquarium Co2 Atomizer System Diffuser 08/12mm D508-08 (Item Number: 160377832375)
Subject: Re: Where is my item?: hogan53 sent a message about Aquarium Co2 Atomizer System Diffuser 08/12mm D508-08 #160377832375

Q: No need to send the item back even if you receive the D508-08. It is not worth to spend those shipping fee. That shipment already marked as lost shipment. So don't worry about that. The D508-12 already sent out yesterday.
He even switched to the larger 12mm atomiser as i busted the lily pipes taking them off to be cleaned.
And had change back to 12/16mm tubing.
Top bloke I wish they were all like that. :thumbup:
hoggie

Yeah they are superb - I ordered a Resun (Koralia equivalent) about 6 weeks ago, and after 4 weeks it wasn't here.

When I asked them they re-sent it and apologised as they'd had issues with a number of orders sent around the same time as mine due to local post office issues. Wonder if you were hit by the same problem :)

Hi Nry
That's what he told me also with the security been upped that's caused backlogs also.
There's probably a few mail bags lying around with our items in it :mad:
hoggie
This is probably the wrong place for this thread.Off Topic maybe the place for this.
hoggie

Not sure if it the same guys but, a few years back I ordered a internal reactor from HK, anyway I received this package 10 days later.
All excited, I opened it up to find a protein skimmer! So I immediately emailed the seller complete with attached photo of the skimmer box.
Next day I had a mail back saying to look in the box - sure enough there was my reactor :?

Themuleous said:
I order two resun wave makers and they sent me 4! In the same packet as well!

Sam

Maybe one of them was mine :)

Back